Training Session “MARKETING & MANAGEMENT” by HUMANUM EXECUTIVE – PARIS
In collaboration with its French partner HUMANUM EXECUTIVE, PJ & CO INTERNATIONAL organized a training session in Marketing and Management which took place on April 17 to 21, 2017 in Douala.
The purpose of this training was to develop the skills required for the exercise of the marketing function in an international context, in each of its dimensions:
- Strategic marketing,
- Operational marketing,
The course trained managers in all the methods and tools of marketing and communication, relying mainly on courses in project mode and many practical cases. It was thus, by mobilizing his intuitive intelligence, his common sense, and his appetite for the creation of value as well as advanced methods, to acquire and strengthen his skills to:
- Understanding, decoding and anticipating changes in the environment to better seize opportunities,
- Develop real expertise to develop a business strategy and then translate it into a marketing strategy by capitalizing on the value of the brands, using market research methods,
- Position an offer on a market and develop the strategy in terms of operational resources,
- Look for ‘insights’ to develop new products and services,
- Communicate 360 ° by mobilizing digital media,
- Establish sales forecasts and budgets, while placing the customer at the heart of the strategy.
Targeting Marketing Directors, Commercial Directors, Engineers with marketing responsibilities, and business creators / managers, we were able to reach a good number of these decision-makers from different companies such as the Autonomous Port of Douala and ENEO, etc. ., who responded to our invitations.